A road needs to be smooth & safe to travel and drive slickly prior to any bumps. In order to attain this, the surface has to be re-laid with improved materials (like Tarmac, bitumen, etc). Something that cannot be attained by individual and it does require a well-thought approach. This is where we feel the dire need of a skilled workforce to carry out the road planings work efficiently, within budget and on-time.
What is Road Planings?
The Road Planings, also known as Tarmac Planings, is a blend of hard stone and asphalt and is an ideal solution to construct a farm track, car parks, roads, and shed track. The coverage of the material is very much dependent on the ground condition and on the basis of that we’ll decide the thickness.
The process of Road Planings generally includes:
1. Removing surface layer (tarmaced area) from highway or footpath
2. The obtained waste is officially known as Road Planings and is then loaded into a lorry
3. Road Planings encompasses high fines content and is not suitable for using as a backfill for drainage trenches.
4. The whole process is considered eco-friendly because bitumen is a natural substance.
JOLE PLANT HIRE for Road Planings
There comes a time when roads need reconstruction, repair or replacement. This usually involves complete new pavement and the significance of planings for replacement with a new surface becomes highly imperative.
JOLE PLANT HIRE is already leaping ahead in the domain of construction with 15 years of experience and a broad range of expertise. The services also include excavation, drainage, street works, demolition, Raft Foundations, Site Clearance and many more. Since our organization is entirely dedicated to its customer-centric approach, you’ll not be disappointed with the impeccable quality of the work.
• Jole Plant Hire is a renowned brand for asphalt planing contractor and extremely reliable with re- measurable surface accuracy.
• Our team holds extensive experience in converting road surfaces into aggregate to reuse.
• Our high-quality work adheres to environmental standards, safety measures and executes the project by practically eliminating the site waste.
To see the true pictorial of our reliable service, do stop by at www.joleplanthire.co.uk.